Saturday, August 11, 2018

2018 Latest compTIA Dumps with PDF and sy0-501 Exam Dumps

Question#1

 An application team is performing a load-balancing test for a critical application during off hours and has requested access to the load balancer to review. Which servers are up without having the administrator on call. The security analyst is hesitant to give the application team full access due to other critical applications running on the road balancer. Which of the following is the BEST solution for the security analyst to process the request?

 A. Give the application team administrator access during off hours
 B. Disable other critical applications before granting the team access.
 C. Give the application team read-only access
 D. Share the account with the application team


 Answer: A 


Question#2

A systems administrator is attempting to recover from a catastrophic failure in the datacenter. To recover the domain controller, the systems administrator needs to provide the domain administrator credentials. Which of the following account types is the systems administrator using?

A. B. Guest account
B. C. Service account
C. D. User account


Answer: C




6 comments:

  1. I felt delightful after receiving result of Core Solutions of CompTIA Security+. The study material I got in SY0-501 dumps was outclass and helping in exams. I would definitely referred DumpsPass4Sure to everyone who is interested achieving their life Goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. CompTIA A+ 220 901 Dumps

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was just my dream to pass CompTIA Security+ by the first attempt but now I am living my dream. Everything became easy for me when I was told about SY0-501. This study material helped me a lot by giving me understanding all the complex topics. I was thankful to RealExamDumps for the guidance that was provided by the experts. I followed the instructions and got it done with an easy hand. I am happy that I have passed this certification without any facing any failure and the whole credit goes to CompTIA SY0-501 Dumps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I failed in my first attempt for this CompTIA Security+ due to lack of my preparation. But this time I have prepared well by using the most suitable and reliable preparation CompTIA SY0-501 Study Material provided by experts. I got satisfied with my preparation because I had memorized all the concepts and topics of the syllabus. I am happy that I have aced my exam this time. I am sure about your success too if you get supervised by the experts at Exam4Help platform work hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My excitement is not only because I have passed my IT exam but it’s due to the high grades that I always desired. CompTIA SY0-501 dumps PDF helped me gain what I wished for. I was guaranteed for such result and it has been fulfilled now. I am thankful to everyone behind the effort for CompTIA SY0-501 dumps and I think DumpsForSure deserve all kinds of appreciations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think DumpsSure is the best source for learning about IT field. I downloaded CompTIA SY0-501 dumps to prepare my IT exam and got a thorough understanding of the field. I will suggest you all to use this PDF guide. You can download demo questions for further satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete